Monday, July 5, 2010

Recovering from an Amoeba, Generators Out

Last week on Monday night I became very sick and feverish until morning.  But the rest of the week was more mild until Saturday night (7/3).  I was having increasing worse and more frequent stomach cramps and issues with diarrhea.  I updated Caleb, our clinical worker, and he suggested I start using Cipro.  As we were walking over to the pharmacy, however, I began vomiting very strongly.  I vomited twice more before falling asleep that night, and slept very restlessly.  I have been in bed almost every since, until this afternoon.  I have since regained my strength, but am still tired and disoriented a little, having to move slowly.  But I am recovering, and feeling much better.  Sebit tells me my symptoms are a lot like a certain amoeba.  I have been awake for the last 3-4 hours today, and have been very blessed by the Lord, speaking to Him and hearing from His Word.

Secondly, the generators have ceased functioning properly, so that I am running completely on battery on my laptop.  I have 74% battery left, but if the generators are not fixed in the next week, I may be unable to update my blog or check email.

No comments: