Friday, July 16, 2010

Pictures of Sudan

I haven't as of yet posted many pictures, so here are some to make up for it.

Tyler Paulson and I standing outside the truck.  This is the truck we take to remote villages.

 Patients waiting under the mango tree in the morning outside the medical clinic.  3/5 days a week we often see over 150 patients.

This one's for Kristen :)  Cute little African babies playing soccer.

Walking on a bush path to Donato's home.

Another pic of me following Donato on the bush path.

Tyler taking pictures of Donato's family.

 Jessica suturing a young boy's thumb.  It was cut on a grass-cutting blade.  It's been four days since, it looks great, and no infection!

My new favorite animal: Horatio the Hedgehog.  Here he is in my hand.  However, Stephanie and I set him free eventually out of concern for his stomach/life.

No comments: