Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Update on Uganda, and Support

Hello,

After much prayer over whether or not to visit my Compassion child in Uganda, I have decided not to go.  The Lord made it clear to me last night to return home after Sudan, and devote my time to my family.  Maybe there is cause for discouragement at not being able to visit Mbumburi, but I have peace knowing I am following the Lord, and so is he.  One day I hope and pray to meet him, and I trust the Lord to do it.  So, my trip will remain as 8 weeks in Sudan, from June 19 until about August 13, and when I am finished I will fly home.

More support has come in, and blesses me more and more.  As of today I have received $1735.  My target is at least $2000 to $2500.  When I reach that level of support, I'll let everyone know.  I can afford the rest and still not return home broke, but I won't stop others from continuing to bless me.

Love you all,
Daniel

1 comment:

Rachel Dulaney said...

God will definitely bless your time at home with the fam-bam :) And one day (even if it's in heaven!) you will meet your Compassion Child :)